Regional Centre Training Institute Online Application 2023-2024
Regional Centre Training Institute Online Application 2023: The Vice Chancellor of Regional Centre Training Institute, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2023/2024
Regional Centre Training Institute
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM – 2023/2024 INTAKE
Welcome to Regional Centre Training Institute – Online Application System (OAS)
- The Vice Chancellor of Regional Centre Training Institute, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2023/2024
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Regional Centre Training Institute bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office atAddress: Regional Centre For Mapping Complex, Kasarani Road, P. O. Box 632, Regional Centre For Mapping Complex, Kasarani Road, P. O. Box 632 Kasarani Mwiki Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Contact: +254 101 777778/254 114444460
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about Regional Centre Training Institute you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Regional Centre Training Institute Entry Requirements
Regional Centre Training Institute Courses offered
Regional Centre Training Institute fees structure
Regional Centre Training Institute Application forms
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE
STEP 1: ACCESSING THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
For prospective Student Click on New Application
STEP 2: COMPLETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM
For existing students in the system, Enter Student Number and Pin to Login
Complete your personal information
Click on the Save button to submit your information
STEP 3: CREATION OF A PIN
Create your pin
Write your student number
STEP 4: ACCEPT RULES AND REGULATIONS
View Application Rules and accept them
STEP 5: SUBMIT APPLICATION
Search your program of choice
STEP 6: SAVE YOUR PROGRAM OF CHOICE AND CONTINUE
Save and Continue
STEP 7: ACCEPT APPLICATION
Click on Accept Application
Congratulations! Your application has been successfully submitted.
- Your name must be the same as in your Certificate
- Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
- Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
- Application fee must be paid otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
- Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.
- Before applying, you must have valid email address and valid mobile number.
Failure to comply with any of the above, your application will be disqualified.